Last updated: 2021-04-06
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Log data
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Xpeer Meded SL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Use our mobile app
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Analyse your behaviour on the app in order to offer a better user experience
If you agree, Xpeer Meded SL will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Xpeer Meded SL processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Xpeer Meded SL securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services Frankfurt, Germany. We take the security precautions:
- Raise the awareness of users working with personal data by educating them on the privacy risks
- Document the operating procedures
- Write an IT charter and enforce its application
Xpeer Meded SL will keep your personal data for 2 years after you stop using the service. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using automatic procedures.
Xpeer Meded SL would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Xpeer Meded SL from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Xpeer Meded SL for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Xpeer Meded SL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Xpeer Meded SL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Xpeer Meded SL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Xpeer Meded SL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Xpeer Meded SL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Xpeer Meded SL transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our platform, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our platform uses:
- Functionality – Xpeer Meded SL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our platform and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Xpeer Meded SL uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our platform, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Xpeer Meded SL sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our platform.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Xpeer Meded SL has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The Spanish competent national supervisory authority is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (“AEPD”), which also represents Spain on the European Data Protection Board.
The contact details of the AEPD are as follows:
Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34 901 100 099/ +34 91 266 35 17